Hospitality & Events Manager @ Cardiff City FC
March 21, 2018
Contract Type: Full-Time
Based: Cardiff, Wales
Closing Date: 13th April
Job Reference: AWLF-576131
Cardiff City FC are looking for a Hospitality & Events Manager who will be responsible for managing matchday Hospitality and Events organised by the club. Their role will also entail supporting and assisting the effect sales and delivery of all Cardiff City FC hospitality products.
Some of the role’s responsibilities include:
- Daily management of all match-day hospitality and events
- Manage event delivery
- Oversee pre-season planning, including creation and review of match-day hospitality packages and budgets
- Responsible for maintaining high standards ensuring a consistent premium hospitality theme is delivered at all guest touch points in the stadium.
- Point of contact for Club Partner and VIP hospitality ticketing requests
- Assist in the creation of sales documents, brochures and promotional materials
- Overseeing the organisation of all hospitality packages, creation of confirmations and itineraries, logistics; hospitality suite set up and execution, staffing and coordination with all relevant partners.
- Managing sales figures and promoting hospitality packages
To learn more and to apply for this role click: