Production Manager @ IMG
April 4, 2019
Contract Type: Full-Time
Reference Code: JR2140
Based: Stockley Park, London
Reporting to the Head of Production, the successful applicant will assist the department Head of Production across multiple projects in production across the department. In addition to help with new business and tenders.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Managing ad hoc production budgets and schedules in conjunction with Production Executive/HOP
- Managing production show/s alongside the producer
- Line management & on-the-job training of Production Admin staff
- Organising shoots including hiring of freelance staff and contractors, negotiating deals
- Managing and coordinating post production edits and bookings
- Preparing budgets for programmes in development (live, studio, factual)
- Cost tracking and reporting, purchase ordering, post-production paperwork.
- Clearing archive footage
- You may also be required to carry out any other duties which are within the scope and purpose of the job.
Click here to apply for this role.